An Elegant Barn Wedding Venue in Springfield, MO Welcome to Belamour
Congratulations on this new journey ahead of you!
It can be a challenge to find an elegant and rustic venue all rolled up into one. We are happy to offer our century old barn and outdoor ceremony space to Springfield, MO and the surrounding area.
We know how stressful and overwhelming your big day can be. It is our goal at Belamour to make sure you have the most memorable and picturesque day of your life.
At our venue, we include an abundance of décor and other day-of amenities at your disposal. Relax and soak in all the precious moments in our Bridal Cottage and Groom’s Quarters as you prepare for the big moment you have been dreaming of.
If you have been searching for a serene barn wedding venue that isn’t a long drive out of town, then this is the place for you. We are located in NW Springfield, only two miles from hotels and a short distance from the airport.
plan Your Wedding with 3 Steps
We understand how important your big day is, so we want to help make the process as easy as possible! Here are a few steps to get started planning your best day ever.
- Step 1: Explore our gallery of real life weddings at Belamour.
- Step 2: Review wedding day rental pricing and available dates.
- Step 3: Book a tour to see the property.
- The Barn at Belamour was the perfect place to have my reception. They have a beautiful property. The farm house was the perfect place to get ready in with all my girls...Kim made my day stress free. She was always available for communication and had the place set up exactly how I envisioned it. She had so many decorations on the property that I used which was so nice because it saved us a lot of money! She wants your day to be everything you want and more. If I could choose anywhere to have my wedding it would always be this venue!
- I do wedding makeup lots of places. This had the absolute best accommodations for hair & makeup for the bridal party!
- My clients loved this venue and the backdrops are amazing, which makes this a five star venue to this wedding photographer! 🙂
- The Barn at Belamour is one fantastic venue. Our daughter's wedding was epic! Kim was so great to work with. We planned this wedding in 4 months, and she was integral in our planning. She knows what she's doing and works hard at being the best.
- I can’t say enough about Kim & Kameron at Belamour! They answered all my 100 questions about all the wedding planning, and they totally calmed my nerves as we dealt with all the things coronavirus. When wedding day finally came, the entire day went off without a hitch! Our day was truly worry free ♥️